MH943SWS Megahome Water Distiller, Glass Collection
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
- BEST QUALITY: Full 304 stainless steel boil chamber, dome, and cooling coils. Outer shell of distiller body is also metal unlike many cheaper units made with plastic.
- PUREST WATER: Distills 1 gallon per 5.5 hours. Distills at the proper speed, removing unwanted toxins and contaminates. BPA-FREE parts. Water only touches stainless steel and glass.
- GLASS COLLECTION: As the distiller produces pure steam distilled water, the water drips into a glass lined nozzle and then into your glass collector. The last thing you would want is to buy a distiller that purifies the water and at the same time contaminates it with cheap plastic parts. The Megahome distiller keeps your water pure and clean.
- UL LISTED / APPROVED: UL (Underwrites Laboratory) is a trusted independent global safety science company that thoroughly tests products to determine if they comply with important safety standards. Megahome distillers are the only UL approved water distillers available. If you would not by an oven or coffee maker without UL listing, would you buy a water distiller that is not UL listed?
The Megahome MH943SWS is a brushed stainless steel exterior with a white top, bottom, and comes with a matching white glass collection bottle.
The Megahome countertop water distiller is the best in it's class. Click here to find out what makes Megahome special. This distiller completes 1 gallon of pure steam distilled water in 5.5 hours. The boil chamber, including upper cover, and condensing coils are high grade 304 Stainless Steel. It comes with a high quality glass collection bottle, the lid and handle are made of food-grade polypropylene, and the lid is removable for convenience. The filter housing comes with a glass insert (see photos above) for the highest purity. Similar distillers only offer plastic. The process of producing steam distilled water can't get any easier, simply fill the boil chamber, press the start button and walk away, the distiller will automatically shut-off at the end of the cycle. The outside of the distiller body is constructed of a durable brushed stainless steel that will hold up even in the toughest environments.
The choice of stainless exterior for most is simply cosmetic, but for some who may live in coastal areas, or use the distiller in a corrosive environment, it is an excellent choice.We have been distributing this very distiller to individuals, doctors, dentists, laboratories, and businesses for over 17 years.
What sets us apart from the competition? Well it's not just our great product and price, to be honest, it's our service. We have been in business for over 20 years and serving the water distiller industry for over 17 years. We are here to help you find the right water distiller and to help you with technical questions, support, and even repair parts, if you happen to need them in the future.
Stainless steel boiling chamber including stainless steel dome.
Distiller Output -16 liters(Over 4 gallons)/day
Size: 8 in.(20cm) width X 14 1/4 in.(36cm) hght.
Power source: AC 120V/60Hz
Power Consumption: 580W (Total) Heater 565W / Cooling Fan 15W
Weight: 3.5 Kg(7.7lbs)
Capacity: 4 L.(1 gal.) per 5.5 hours.
Warranty: One Year, Parts and Labor.
Detachable power cord
Residue cleaner, 250g(8oz.) (A $10.00 value, included.)
6 Carbon filter packs (A $10.00 value, included.)
1 Gallon glass collection bottle, Glass Nozzle Insert.
Here are a few ways to use your distilled water in addition to drinking.
- Excellent for coffee and tea
- Use in humidifier
- Use to make colloidal silver
- Use in CPAP machine
- Use in iron and other appliances
- Use in autoclave for dental offices
Due to recent outbreaks of blue-green algae especially in Lake Eerie, we have recently been asked:
"Will your water distiller remove cyanobacteria or microcystins from a contaminated water source?"
Yes. Microcystins are a genus of Cyanobacteria are cyclic heptapeptides (toxic peptides with seven amino acids and are therefore a solid or particulate that is removed in the distillation process. Boiling is not effective against Microcystins because they are resistant to a wide range of temperatures.
Boiling the water concentrates the toxin because of the resulting loss of steam in the boiling process.
Distillation on the other hand is the process of boiling water and capturing the resulting steam that rises. The steam leaves behind the contaminates, including bacteria and resulting chemicals, such as Microcystins.
We are confident that you will be very satisfied with your investment in one of our water distillers. Remember you don't have to take our word for it, just look at the reviews from our customers.